We’re at the start of the last Bank Holiday Weekend in May & the last weekend of the Brighton Festival 2017. So, what is there to look forward to over this (hopefully gloriously sunny) weekend? Here is a list of what what’s on;
- If you want to make the most of this stunning weather (and you’re a fan of the theatre) why not head to Brighton’s Open Air Theatre, finishing on Saturday 27th, The Comedy of Errors, one of Shakespeare’s best loved romps is a must see
- FK Alexander (I Could Go On Singing) Over the Rainbow, Winner of the Total Theatre Award at Edinburgh Fringe 2016, FK Alexander’s performance is an “affecting & emotional experience” on at the Spire from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th
- For the Birds, at a secret woodland location! We love the sound of this, an immersive outdoor experience, again, to be taken advantage of while its warm and balmy out there, the last night is this Sunday (28th)
- Britten Sinfonia and Brighton Festival Chorus, Sunday 28th May, Brighton Dome Concert Hall, words and music inspired by great American speeches and poetry
- Night Moves – Sunday 28th May, if the weather does take a turn for the worst, why not head to the Duke of York’s Picture House to watch the final film in the Kelly Reichardt season?
If, none of the above sounds particularly appealing (or you’re just planning on hitting the garden and making the most of this glorious weather). Why not take some inspiration from the recent Chelsea flower Show and get to work on your own creations?
Here at the Garden Shed Co Brighton we have a fantastic offer on our 6×4 Tool Sheds (normally £399, they are £369 if you order online). For more information about our fantastic Garden Sheds Brighton, you can either visit our website or, if you do feel like venturing outside, why not pop into our showroom in Hassocks?